Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Magical Bathtub Cleaner & War

I've been on Pinterest a lot lately. 
I'm also going through this Spring cleaning phase too.
We are hoping to move to a town home in July sometime. And for some reason we've been having a roach problem at our apartment and that's a long story. First, I want to say that I'm a neat freak so this should not be happening. In short, we took down our bathroom mirror and there is a huge hole behind it. Roaches have been crawling in through there and I have no idea if its a nest or what. I taped over it until they come fix it up. I've been so frustrated as I've seen many roaches in the past week as I get up to go to the bath room at 3am. Therefore, I'm cleaning and spraying Raid along all edges, windows, any place I deem necessary as I wait for a visit from the bug man. Scanning pinterest for the best bug and cleaning remedies..
And so, I have discovered the best bathtub cleaner on Pinterest.
Here's how to: 
Get yourself an empty squirt bottle. 
Mix 1 parts Blue Dawn Dish Soap & 
2 parts White Distilled Vinegar!
Shake Shake Shake it up.
Ready, Set, Clean. 

This is a magical formula. I sprayed it all over the tub... let it sit about 20 minutes and came back with a sponge to scrub. It was amazing and got out stains that I was unable to remove with 409 and Kaboom. All I have to say is...One bathroom clean, on to the other bathroom tomorrow... yay!

Due to the fact, that I in no way invented this... I will give credit to this blog (Life Crafts & Whatever!)
Yay! So excited for cleanliness. Pray that the bugs go away. I feel at war for my apartment. Luckily, we'll be out of here in about 2 months.
That's all for today! Thanks for stoppin' by:
xoxo Jen.

1 comment:

  1. I've been seeing this all over the place. I want to try it so bad, my shower is a mess.

    ReplyDelete