Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Half Tee Review

Have you heard of the Half tee
This is such a great piece of clothing.
Here's how it works: 
They have the Half tee in a variety of colors, and sleeve lengths. 
They also have maternity Half tees here and Half tees for little girls here
The best part about the half tee is that it's modest. 
If you are like me, I'm super self-conscious about my shoulders showing. It hides them perfectly. 
-----
I've been meaning to do this review for awhile but I've had trouble because I'm not good at taking pictures of myself and well, the husband is not the best photographer either. 
Forgive my lack of pictures including my face.. it is super broken out from pregnancy hormones
My half tee is the "boyfriend" maternity version in Navy Blue.
I love it and wear it often. You can wear it with dresses and tank tops and it goes so well.
there's that baby bump.
forgive the toilet in the background

the Half-tee is easy to add to any outfit.
Sorry about no full body pics.. but you get the idea. The Half tee is AWESOME.
It's made from t-shirt material so its soft and comfy and keeps you from getting over heated 
on a summer day! 
Do you have a Half tee? Want a Half-tee? Need a Half-tee? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Check out the Half-tee website if this is the first you've heard of it.
That's all for today! 
Thanks for stoppin by,
xoxo Jen.

7 comments:

  1. Never heard of this before but it looks amazing and I'm looking at their stuff now! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was the only girl in the universe who wants to cover her shoulders. What a great product! Might be the best thing I've ever seen reviewed on the webs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this but I like it! I'm always finding tanks and camis that I want to wear but I'm a super modest person and can't ever figure out what/how to wear these. This would be a great solution! Although, I wonder if it would look alright on this 33-year-old or would I look like I'm trying too hard to be young? I'll have to think on that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of them, but never tried it! It looks really comfy though!

    followme@ www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good idea! I'm like you, I like to keep certain bits covered up! Glad I found you. Love Katie (follower 260!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha it is actually a very good review and i love this shirt!
    I just have a baby so i TOTALLY understand. Gosh.
    It's really hard to do anything when pregnant and later with a baby in your arms...LOL
    I am your newest follower! Follow back!
    You are too cute and cute blog too!
    Bisous
    Isabelle
    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a neat idea and beautiful as well!

    Wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete