Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

DIY T-shirt Tassel Scarf

Hey Everyone! Yesterday I made the cutest scarf so I thought I'd share it with you today!
Its simple. All you need is an old t-shirt and some scissors:

Directions: 
1. Cut the shirt under the sleeves. You will use the bottom half for this scarf. 
2. You can discard the top part or put aside for a different project.
3. Now to add your tassels! You can make them as long or short as you want:
4. Once you have your tassels cut... Pull each one gently. Not too gentle. 
5. When you're done, it will look like this: 
6. Now wear it!
&
cute huh? I wore mine yesterday! Love it!
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
If you have a fun post, I'd love you to share it at my link up party here
Thanks for stoppin by, 
xoxo Jen.
Linking Up with these wonderful Parties!

9 comments:

  1. I made one of these in the winter and fringed both sides. I never know what to wear mine with though. I put it on and pull it off. Ugh! I think I like the one side fringe better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love ideas that repurpose clothing! :)
    Thanks for following...happy to follow back! =)

    evie @ brown paper packages

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this scarf! Thanks for the inspiration, I can't wait to make one of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!

    Cher
    www.designsbystudioc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to reuse a T-shirt. Thanks for linking up to the Piece of Cake Party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea!! I love that you were able to reuse an old t-shirt. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Link It Up Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! And free! Can't beat that! Thanks for sharing at Shine on Fridays last week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Very cute!! Thanks for the tip. :)

    ReplyDelete