Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Zoo Zoo Review!

Sorry, I was absent this weekend. I visited family and then substituted on Monday... busy busy. 
but I'm back.
I may have posted about this a while back, when I first started this blog last August...
About a year ago, my husband and I started a different blog called
You can view it by clicking the link above.
You see, we love to go to the zoo. This works out because in the future with kiddos, I'm sure we will be visiting lots of zoos! We live in Florida, as you know, so most of the zoos we've visited are in Florida. We have also visited zoos in South Carolina, Georgia, Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia and more. 

I'd love and appreciate it if you checked out our zoo blog and let me know your thoughts. You can leave a comment or email me at 
itsjustcalledspicy {at} gmail {dot} com

Also, since we won't be able to visit every zoo... if you have been to a zoo or aquarium and would like to do a review, I will feature you for FREE. I will tweet and facebook the post so you can promote your blog too. It would really help us out and we've love to have you.

And finally, if you check out our zoo zoo review blog and decide to follow along, we would love to have you. We only have 15 followers but get many viewers via google daily. We post once a week.

Here our some of our favorite pictures from our zoo visits: 
The Komodo dragon feeding at Jacksonville Zoo
You can read our review here
Dolphins from the Baltimore Aquarium
You can read our review on Baltimore Aquarium here
We loved Zoo Atlanta in Atlanta, GA. You can read our review here.
And gotta love the National Zoo in Washington DC
The panda bears are beautiful! You can read our review on the National Zoo here
close up of a crocodile from the National Zoo.

Most of the pictures on zoo zoo review are taken by yours truly. :) 
Tonight and tomorrow, I'm going back through the posts and making the pictures larger for your viewing pleasure.
Thanks for stoppin by and visiting ZOOZOOREVIEW too! 
That's all for tonight! Don't forget to link up tomorrow!
xoxo Jen.

No comments:

Post a Comment