Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pinkapotamus: Under 300 Followers Blog Hop

Hey Everyone! I have another linky party for you to link up to! 
It's the Pink Hippo Under 300 Followers Blog Hop 
hosted by: 
Pinkapotamus
&
co-hosted by
the Amazing Amanda @
Manic Mother
and the Lovely Lelanie @
This is a great way to find fun new blogs to follow!
+++++
This hop is linked to the host, co-hosts and here at itsjustcalledspicy: that's 4 blogs! 
Thanks Amie for letting me be the featured guest!
I'm so honored to be featured this week... for more details on me, you can check out my about or the post on Pinkapotamus here
+++++
 The rules for the hop are simple:
Follow Pinkapotamus and the co-hosts and me: the featured guest!
Link up your homepage
Grab a button and spread the word
hop button
Mix and mingle and make some new friends!
I can't wait to make some new bloggy friends, too!
Oh yeah and let me know you are following and we will follow you back!



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower as well! Congrats on being a featured guest! :) Have a wonderful day!

    Maribel
    http://alltangledupinknots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete