Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

dafont.com

Hey Everyone! Today, I thought I'd share some cool blog tips... regarding font.
Have you heard of this website? It's awesome!
You go to dafont.com and you can look at thousands of fonts!
This is awesome for designing/re-designing your blog. Recently, I re-designed my blog to make it easier to navigate. I downloaded several fonts from this website. It is safe and it installs the fonts you like directly onto your computer. As soon as you open Microsoft Word, the font you downloaded is automatically on your list!
Here's what the website looks like:
In the box with the red border, there are different categories, you click on the category you are interested in and look at the hundreds of fonts. You can download as many as you want for free!
Here are some of my favorites that I've downloaded:
They are all written in their title which can be found on dafont.com 
I use these fonts in Microsoft word and then save them as an image and upload them to flickr or photobucket in order to put them on my blog. But I'll have to share how to do that a different day. For now, these are awesome fonts you can use for invitations, bloggy fun, and so much more!
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
That's all for now! Thanks for stoppin' by:
xoxo Jen.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait until you share how to do this! I'd love to learn :)

    --kendall
    songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE using dafont. Thanks or sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dafont! Use them all the time :)

    Www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tip. I can't wait to try them out. Thanks for sharing with us at Link It Up Thursday.

    ReplyDelete