Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

SPICY Link Up #3

Yay! It's official! Party #3!
Here's some popular posts from last week:
Polka Dots & Pregnancy from Pretty, Polished, Perfect
My Lush Experience from The Life of a Not so Ordinary Wife
What I wore Wednesday & Social Media at The Foley Fam!
Snicker Doodle Candy Cups... My mouth is watering. This post can be found at Couponing & Cooking
Alright, I made some new buttons! Grab as you wish but its not mandatory!
featured
or you can use this one if you are linking up to the party


spicy link up button


or you can click the buttons tab at the top and grab a button from there!
PS. Blogger likes to insert space where I did not *Enter* so I apologize for gaps in this post!
Party Rules are few: 
1. You must be a follower through GFC or Linky followers!
2. Link up whatever you want! --as many different posts as you want!
3. Tweet, FB, Spread the word & Please link back to my page at the bottom of your post! You can use a new button or just add a link!
4. Visit others and leave some love in their comments section!

Enjoy! Can't wait to see what you've been up to!


2 comments:

  1. What a fun party! Thanks for the invite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the invite. Unfortunately I saw it a bit too late for this party since it ends in a just a few hours. I promise to come back and link up tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete