Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Movie Monday: Summer 2012

Hey Everyone! Today I decided to share some movies I'm excited to see this summer!
So here they are: 
What to Expect when you're Expecting (In Theaters)
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted (June 8)
The Amazing Spider-Man (July 3)
Batman: The Dark Knight Rises (July 20)

So Let's start at the top: 
1. What to Expect When You're Expecting hit theaters this weekend! 
Considering, the fact that I am currently almost 22 weeks pregnant, this movie looks like it could be pretty entertaining. I'm so excited and nervous about being a mother so I think this movie could add some humor to the beautiful process of carrying and delivering a sweet lil baby.
I read a great movie review over at Keeping up with the Cantelmo's. She gave it 3 out of 5 stars. While this movie looks funny, I think I'll listen to Melanie's review save it as a red box rental when it comes out on DVD...Just in case you haven't see the preview, here it is: 

2. Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted hits theaters on June 8, 2012! 
Oh my gosh! I can't wait to see this movie! Have you seen the first two? 
Alex, Marty, Gloria, and Melman are back and still fighting to get home to the New York City Zoo! 
Check it out, Here is the preview:

3. The Amazing Spider-Man hits theaters on July 3! I have to say this is the movie that I am most excited to see this summer.. besides the Avengers, which I already saw and reviewed here
My older brother and little nephews love Spider-man. They love the movies with Toby McGuire.. but I personally think this movie is going to be amazing! It will have a little different spin on the whole story with Gwen Stacy!
Here's the synopsis from imdb
Peter Parker finds a clue that might help him understand why his parents disappeared when he was young. His path puts him on a collision course with Dr. Curt Connors, his father's former partner.
Here is the preview:
and...
4. Batman: The Dark Knight Rises hits theaters July 20, 2012. 
This looks like it's going to good. I have a few concerns. I'm not a big Anne Hathaway fan and I hope she doesn't ruin this movie.. I feel bad saying that. I used to think she was a great wholesome girl but the past few years & her past few movies, I no longer feel that way!
Here's the synopsis from imdb
Eight years after Batman took the fall for Two Face's crimes, a new terrorist leader, Bane, overwhelms Gotham's finest, and the Dark Knight resurfaces to protect a city that has branded him an enemy
Here is the preview:
Don't all these movies look good?!
What movie are you looking forward to seeing this summer?
Leave me a comment and let me know! 
That's all I have for today! Thanks for stoppin' by

2 comments:

  1. I seriously laugh out loud every-time i watch the previews about no judging in the dudes group! Soooo funny... i can't wait to see it


    followme@ www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see WTEWYE sooooo bad! I've heard it's actually pretty good!

    Keep Shining,
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete