Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Spicy Link Up #5

I want to start out by saying 
Thank you!
Thank you for linking up the past 4 weeks! Last week, we had 38 entries and it was awesome to see all the projects you've been working on, reflections on life, and so much more. I'm so thankful to actually have people linking up and stopping by the blog! 
Here are some of the most clicked on posts from last week: 
Mothers Day Printable from Craftionary
Parent Ideas for Planning your summer at Pencilled Day Dream
Paper Rosette Wreath from Christy's Cuties
These amazing Duct Tape Purses... I love the Pink one! from Romance on a Dime
-----
Buttons! Grab as you wish but its not mandatory!
featured
or you can use this one if you are linking up to the party
spicy link up button


or you can click the buttons tab at the top and grab a button from there!
-----
Party Rules are few: 
1. You must be a follower through GFC or Linky followers!
2. Link up whatever you want! --as many different posts as you want! It can even be something on your heart.
3. Please link back to my page at the bottom of your post! You can use a new button or just add a link!
4. Visit others and leave some love in their comments section! Tweet & FB about the Linky party if you can! Let's spread the word!
Enjoy! Can't wait to see what you've been up to!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenna: OOOH, Here comes the rain, it's thundering and lightening, yeah I'm unplugged, it's just been like this for the 3rd day in a row... anyways thank you for the party. I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jenna! I found you via Romance on a Dime's facebook. You have a great blog an great party. I just linked up 3 projects and put your button on the bottom of my blog template so everyone can see you host a party on Wednesdays. I'm following you on GFC. Thanks for hosting and I'd love for you to come visit my blog sometime. Have a great weekend!

    Marilyn
    4you-withlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete