Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Want to Guest Post?

Hey Everyone! I've been sharing now for awhile that I'm getting married on December 31, 2011. On that note, I'm trying to fill in some guest post spots from 
December 26, 2011 to January 2, 2012!  
Would you like to guest post? Just send me an email over at:
I would really love to have you and you would be doing me a great favor! You could share a 
Recipe, Craft, Do a Giveaway, Blogger help, Book Review or even just a little about yourself! 

If you are interested, please contact me no later than December 23, 2011. 
Can't wait to hear from you!
xoxo Jen.
PS. I figured that you couldn't turn down my adorable nephews... (;

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and for following! Loving your blog as well! Congrats on the wedding! I am sure it will be beautiful.
    Très bien

    ReplyDelete