Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Spicy Link Up #15

It's Party Time! 
Some faves from last week: 
Make your own little Artist by The Little Giggler
This turned out so cute!
Parade of Homes & Blogger's DIY House by Le Chateau Des Fleurs
I need to take some of your amazing decorating techniques on my home. I love DIY.
Family Room Gallery Wall from Craftionary
I've always wanted to make one of these! This turned out great!
She shares thoughts on achieving her goals! Great post.
<< ♥ >>
Thank you so much to my 2 of my wonderful sponsors 
that are helping host this party today!
Check them out! Please show some Comment Love!
slos-button-200x200
Also, the Link Up Party has been getting smaller the past few weeks, so be sure to SPREAD the word.

PS. Have you entered the Shabby Apple Giveaway
Check it out here if you are interested!

<< ♥ >>
Few Rules:
1. Follow my blog & the sponsors!
2. Link Up your favorite post of the week
3. Link Back to my page somewhere on your post! 
 4. Share the party (via FB, Twitter, etc)
5. Visit at least 2 other blogs that linked up.
<< ♥ >>

No comments:

Post a Comment