Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Dinosaur Piggy Bank Re-do

Hey there Spicy Folks! Here's a little crafty project I've been working on!
This is the After.
My hubs had this adorable piggy bank from when he was little. It was originally painted orange with maroon dots. It had his name and we thought it'd be cool to pass on to the our little man. It looked dirty and I wasn't sure I wanted to display it in our baby's new room. I decided to attempt to paint it and it turned out great! I even added little hand-drawn base balls into the polka dots.

Here is the before & after.
The top one is a little blurry... & still has money in it. Oops. 

I think our son, Noland Jr. is going to love it and be able to use it for years to come.. 
Good thing I know how to open it without breaking!

Anyways, I was just super proud of how it turned out and thought I'd show it off! I haven't decided if I'm going to go get some googly eyes from Michael's and add them or not. What do you think?
That's it for today! Thanks for stoppin' by,
xoxo. Jen
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory 
Linking Up: 

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for stopping by MostWhatMatters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is adorable, love that it has a memory too! I would add the googly eyes, why not? Thanks for sharing and I am a new follower and visiting from the GFC blog hop!
    Hope you are having a good day!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.com

    ReplyDelete