Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

August Feature: Warm & Fuzzy

Hey Y'all! I have a special guest post today! Lauren from Warm & Fuzzy! Her blog is so cute and today, she's gonna tell you a little bit about it and a little bit about herself! Make sure to stop by and show her some love! Take it away Lauren!
<< ♥ >> 
Salutations Spicy Readers! 
My name is Lauren and I'm the bloggin momma over at Warm & Fuzzy
Jenna & I are swapping for the day! She is sharing a yummy recipe over at my spot and I am sharing a little about myself with you. My blog is about crafting, a bunch about party planning, a bit more about my crazy life and a whole lot about my family. 
  Crafting: A few of my past craft projects, I don't consider myself one of those amazing crafters, 
but I do love to craft...
Large picture is my favorite project by far! My LSU picnic table redo! Love the purple & gold!
 Top Right was Eli's vinyl art in his room
.Bottom Right was one of my favorite wreaths- made completely from wait for it- NAPKINS!!

Party Planning: I love to plan a great party! I feel like I am not doing enough if I am not planning SOMETHING, a birthday party, a wedding, a bridal shower, a wedding shower, any sort of party! I really just need an excuse to use Pinterest for ideas! Some of my past Parties-
Top Left: Eli's 5th party- Superhero cityscape- tutorial here
Top Right: was a banner I made for Ben's 1st birthday,
 Middle Right: Car's birthday cake
Bottom Right: Party hats from Ben's Farm party,
Bottom Middle: DIY Mickey wreath tutorial here
Bottom Left: DIY stick horse & cows from Ben's Farm party.

Life & Family: Well Brian and I have been married for almost 8 years.
We have two boys 
Eli who is 5 and Ben Henry who is 2.
My boys are our lives! If you are reading Warm & Fuzzy you will be reading about them!
I hope you all have a great weekend and have a great time with your families!
Please stop by Warm & Fuzzy and check us out!!
You won't be disappointed, there is always something going on!

1 comment:

  1. Love the wreath from napkins! I can't wait until I have a home of my own someday because I love entertaining and would enjoy always being in the process of throwing a party like you are!

    ReplyDelete