Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pinterest Loves Lately

Well it's been awhile since I've shared my favorite pins. 
And let's be honest.. there have been some sleepless nights due to lack of comfort lately.
So I've been pinning on my phone in hopes to do something until I'm tired & not to wake my sweet husband.
You can follow me on pinterest here!
Favorite little sayings: 
pinned here
If I have a daughter.. we will frame this and put it in her colorful room!

For the Home: 
pinned here
We have a huge blank wall at our new place... I'd love to have this... 
I mean where do you even find a door like this?
pinned here
I love wreaths... Hopefully this year, I can get crafty and make some!

Baby & Future Kid Ideas:
How cute is this First Birthday picture?
pinned here
Oh my, Christmas... I love this.
pinned here
I would really love to make some type of book like this!
pinned here

Food Cravings:
pinned here
Um.. Party loaf or Party in your mouth? I think both
Pinned here
Cake Batter Milk Shakes...um... yes.

And that's about it for now.
I could make this post forever long... So many great ideas on Pinterest!
Be sure to follow if you aren't already. I'm always pinnin'
That's all for today! Tune in tomorrow for our weekly Link Up!
xoxo. Jen
Linking Up: 
the Grant life

3 comments:

  1. Those milkshakes look delicious!
    I am so addicted to pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics on door!

    Hope you’re having a great Wednesday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely going to do that Christmas stocking idea with my little one who's due right before Christmas!! What an adorable idea.

    ReplyDelete