Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wordless Wednesday

This is my favorite of all my wedding pictures! I love how happy he is here! I love him so much and feel so blessed that I am his wife! He is the kindest person I know.
(This one is good too. sorry its a lil blurry due to resolution...my bad)
I can't wait to share all the wedding fun, pictures & planning tips with you all soon!
(For all my new friends-- we just got married on December 31!)
Don't forget to enter the giveaway going on here.
Thanks for stoppin by,
xoxo Jen.
Linking Up:

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Your dress is GORGEOUS!!! You two look very happy :)

    ~MiaB
    www.mamamiasheart2heart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!! great great wonderfully captures shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say that your dress was gorgeous and you two look so happy!!

    Can't wait to see more =)

    P.S. - I love that you are a Florida State fan. HUGE fan, right here.

    Sending you sunshine,

    Rachael @ You Me and Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenna, you and new hubby look so happy together!!! Congratulations!!!! Looking forward to more photos and more details -- so fun!!!!
    -Steph
    www.pendantsbysteph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cute! I love wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I can't wait to see more. Did you have your reception in Tampa or down by the beach?

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHHHH! So happy for you, friend! You look stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helloooo(:
    WEll, Congratulations on your special day! I absolutely adore your dress!!! I cannot wait to see more photos! I am s u p e r excited to be your newest follower!
    Biggest love,
    Victoria from Unlock Your World
    www.vi-key.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete