Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

the Wedding

Ok so here are some more wedding pictures! Thank you for all the sweet comments! My last wedding post will be later this week and it is just getting ready for the wedding!
Here  I am with a few bridesmaids walking to the church.. so nervous about everyone looking at me. haha but excited about seeing Noland
The church where we got married. It was all decorated for Christmas with trees, wreathes, candles in the window, poinsettias... so beautiful
before the wedding.. showing off the shoes and red bouquets that i made.
my brother walking me down the aisle! 
my sweet hubs kissin' me on the forehead.
bridesmaids.. black dresses and red shoes. love it.
I made these bouquets! They were inspired by something I found on etsy. If you want a tutorial, let me know and I will hook u up.
Noley & I praying by Mary
We did it. We are married! Walking out!
me and the bridesmaids.. my besties! love them all!
and I just wanted to end this post with the cutest picture of my hubs! isn't he handsome?
Stay tuned for "wedding prep" post later this week. And I should be back on a daily basis this week. Sorry things have been crazy!
Thanks for stoppin' by,
xoxo Jen.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I am loving the bouquets you made as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Your pics are gorgeous! Love the red shoes...what a great touch! I'd be thrilled if you'd stop by my blog and share this post at my party; it's open through Wednesday!

    http://oneartmama.blogspot.com/2012/01/shine-on-fridays-11-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wedding! Thanks for sharing your photos with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow, wow! It looks like your wedding was so much fun! Great job on those bouquets, they're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing in these photos, congrats on the marriage! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello I can't wait to see more amazing posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love EVERYTHING especially the red shoes. You were a beautiful bride!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw I love your dress! You looked just stunning :) And I love the last picture...captures how happy your hubby was that day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You were such a gorgeous bride! Love the bridesmaid's red shoes and bouquets too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great pictures! You look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful bouquets! They would make beautiful Valentine decorations, as well! Congratulations on your big day! You look beautiful! I found you through The Southern Institute. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow. this is all so awesome.

    first of all your flower balls are amazing. so smart and unique.

    second i love how your boy kissed you during your ceremony. hubs did that several times during our ceremony. so sweet.

    xo

    ReplyDelete