Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Reception

Hey everyone! I've decided to share the wedding pictures! I'm going to go backwards.. so we'll start with Reception! We got married on New Years eve at 11am in Tallahassee, Florida and had our reception at the Civic Center Ball room! They catered. So here we go...Are you ready?!
this is me leaving the church... getting in the car. I don't know why but I like this picture. I look like such a diva.
Here we are.. the happy couple walking to the Civic center ballroom.. running late as most receptions go.. :)
the chef especially prepared this watermelon for our wedding. so cute.
also, all of the food prepared for No & I was served to us by our special waiter-man. hah. Everything was in hearts. This was my salad. I didn't eat much though because I was so nervous being the center of attention the whole day and No was sick from the rehearsal dinner food the night before.. oops.
the bouquet toss.
taking off the garter.. my little nephew was waiting to catch it.. isn't he just the cutest all adult like with his hands in his pocket!
No didn't know how to toss it.. haha. I just love this picture.
Here we are being silly and dancing with Rachel who caught the bouquet and Stephen who caught the garter..I was making funny dance faces...
still dancing.
my babah and I cutting the cake!
we were not messy while feeding each other. I'm a firm believer in the feeding each other being a symbol that you will take care of each other! I wish I had some cake right now ;)
this is me and all my high school girls... oh and my little nephew/ring bearer... he wanted to be in the picture.
When he first saw me he said, "Aunt Jenna looks like a princess" and he kept staring at me.. it almost made me cry cause it was so sweet..
Here he is again looking like a deer in the headlights but still so cute.
i couldn't decide which one.. the one with my victory face ^^^ or just smiles!
and here was my hubs ride all decked out thanks to the M.O.H.
Well that's the end of my favorite reception pictures that I've seen so far.. Tune in next time for the ceremony, formals, wedding details, DIY wedding projects that I used for my wedding and so much more!
Thanks for stoppin by:
xoxo Jen.
Spicy Link Ups:

7 comments:

  1. These are so adorable! I am so excited for you guys, you must be loving life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I love your dress and those shoes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To cute!!! Better NYE then April Fools like someone I know did. LOL Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELY!! You DO look like a princess :). Except, a modern day princess!

    Congrats! Marriage is so wonderful and FUN. Enjoy your time as newlyweds! :)

    Thanks for linking up to my party!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were a beautiful bride, Jenna!!! =) Looked like a great reception! =)

    xoxo,
    megs [at] Shine On

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful bride you are!! I love all your photos! Thanks for sharing at Link It Up Thursday.

    ReplyDelete