Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pinterest is the BEST!

As you all know.. I love Pinterest! It is the best!
Here's some arts & crafts that I've been pinning lately
crayon art.. love this
I'm thinking of doing something like this with love or another word.. and also using buttons. great idea!
cute rosette necklace and how to make...
hangers with people's names. these are really not that difficult to make!
this is a bit blurry but i want to make something like this
i like this too. a beautiful & cheap chandelier. so cool!
cross made from magazine pages. i'm itching to make this when I have time!
toilet paper roll art. can you believe that was made from tp?
If you have never checked out pinterest, I highly recommend!
You can check out my pinterest boards here
so many ideas!
That's all for today!
Thanks for stoppin by
xoxo Jen.

3 comments:

  1. wow! this stuff is so cool...a lot of it looks like it wouldn't be homemade...that so cool that they all are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That crayon art is ah-mazing!

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable picks! Love the cross. Unbelievably cute!

    ReplyDelete