Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hawaiian Pizza

So I made some Hawaiian Pizza for my husband! 
He love pineapples and ham on pizza so I thought I'd surprise him!
Here's what you need: 
Pizza dough
All purpose Flour
Ragu Pizza sauce
Mozzarella Cheese
cut up Pineapple
cut up Ham
(and you don't need a rolling pin.. originally, I thought you would.. turns out, you don't!)

Now the first step is to let the pizza dough rest from the fridge for about an hour.
Then you have to stretch the dough... I had a really hard time with this, I should have had Noland take pictures because it was funny! 
Here are a few videos that I used as reference: 
and if that one doesn't help you, here is another great one at this Chow site!

Now spread out the sauce...

Now add your toppings: Pineapple & Ham... yum

Now add the Mozzarella Cheese on top of all the ingredients! and its ready to go in the oven...

Now cook it in the oven on 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until the cheese looks golden on the edges!
And there you go. 
Pure delicious-ness!
That's all for now, I'm off to chow down on some Hawaiian Pizza!
It definitely tastes better than it looks. I need to work on my presentation! :)
xoxo Jen.
Linking Up:
young and restless

3 comments:

  1. That looks amazing, Jenna!

    xoxo,
    megs [at] Shine On

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!!! I had no idea you could buy pizza dough like that. That pizza looks so delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mannnn now I want pizza! I shouldn't have scrolled back LOL

    ReplyDelete