Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Getting ready for the Wedding!

Hey Everyone! I have so many pictures from my wedding to share but I wanted to share some of pre-wedding while we were getting ready...Here goes!
my dress... 
jewelry! I felt so royal!
Getting my hair done! loveeee it down!
the shoes! oh gosh! I can't wait to wear them again even if they hurt my feet!
my bouquet!
here I am. cold and nervous. Praying everything will go just the way I planned it all! :)
Noley before the wedding. not completely ready yet.
And here we are praying. We didn't see each other until I walked down the aisle but we prayed! He's just the best! 
Gosh! I love being married to the sweetest boy! He just makes me smile so much! 
Thanks everyone for loving all of our pictures! It so sweet!
Thanks for stoppin' by:
xoxo Jen.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jenna! You looked gorgeous on that day. Loved your shoes! Sweet picture of you two praying. Praying is good, good for couples, good for the family. Thank you so much for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh! That last picture is amazing! What a sweet moment...one I have never seen done before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the sweetest thing ever! I love the last one so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you had such lovely details! ive seen that last photo floating around on pinterest and im sad i didnt see it before i got married so i could do have a shot like that too!
    beautiful bride, im a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Jenna Girl! You are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad I found your blog! (and thanks for stopping by mine.) Your wedding dress is BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see more pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenna, you were such a beautiful bride!

    The pictures are breath taking because of the unique ways that they are done!

    Thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete