Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Guest Post Palooza: The Letter 4

Hey Everyone! Today we have Janae from the  THE LETTER 4! Her & her sister blog at the Letter 4 and  there blog is so cute & awesome!
---------------------------------------------------
Hey there! I'm Janae and I blog over at

THE LETTER 4

My 4 sisters and I love to blog about crafts, recipes, printables, you name it! We probably blog about it. I love to share hair tutorials on our blog so today I wanted to share with you one of my favorite

I've had short hair for most of my life. This is the longest it's been in a loooong time. I have those short hairs at the bottom of my head that always fall out of my ponytail still! So to keep them up, we decided to do the TRISERABRAID. Cool name, right? haha I usually have it tighter to keep my hair up but it also looks really cool when it's loose.

It might be a little difficult at first, but once you get it down, it'll be an easy way to spice up the everyday ponytail.
This was a quick one, but some like it tight, some like it a little more laid back. Practice and it'll come to you fast!
Stop by our blog and say hi!

Thanks for having us today at your cute blog, Jenna!!!

1 comment: