Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

100 Songs That Will Make You Smile (50-41)

During this countdown, I have been releasing ten songs at a time that I think will make you smile. I have ranked them and the ones most likely to make you smile will be released last. Let's look at which songs have appeared so far before we get into the Top 50.
100-91
90-81
80-71
70-61
60-51

And now the top 50....

50. Wouldn’t It Be Nice – The Beach Boys
This song has such a joyful vibe to it as it just sounds happy. The words don't make me smile that much, but this song is just happy.

This is perhaps the best song that the Police put together. It is such pure greatness. The song also makes me think of my perfect wife and definitely makes me smile.

48. Washed By The Water - Needtobreathe
Do you think we enjoy Needtobreathe? This song is just amazing. It is very uplifting and hopeful as well.

47. I Want To Hold Your Hand – The Beatles
Easily my favorite song by the Beatles. It is so joyful.

46. I Have A Dream – Mandy Moore
The best part of one of Disney's best songs. Mandy Moore was fantastic as a Disney princess. My favorite part of the song and the movie is when big Vladimir has the ceramic unicorns.

45. If It Makes You Happy – Sheryl Crow
This song is more from when Sheryl Crow was more of a rocker than a pop artist. It is more aggressive than soak up the sun, but she does a great job with it. The song makes you smile and think about things that make you happy. Things that make you happy usually aren't that bad either, usually. People are a little too sad for no reason.

44. Rebels of the Sacred Heart - Flogging Molly
This song is much different than the majority of this list. However, it is also a better song than a lot of these other songs as well. Flogging Molly is a terrific band and everyone should enjoy these guys. They are just great. This song makes my whole family and my son thrilled and ready to go wild so it should do the same for you.

This may be the best theme song ever. It makes everyone so happy and smile. I love it and you do to. You also love the Fonz and the rest of this show.

42. God Gave Me You – Blake Shelton
This song is pure perfection. It is just fantastic.

41. America, the Beautiful - Ray Charles
This song is so patriotic, fantastic, and amazing. Ray Charles was an absolute genius and killed it with this rendition of America, the Beautiful. This song should really be higher up on the list, but I was feeling quite patriotic today and wanted to post it now.

- Noland

No comments:

Post a Comment