Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

100 Songs That Will Make You Smile (20-11)

There are only 20 songs left on this countdown of songs to make you smile. These songs are all brilliant and should help you crack that smile.

Everyone and their mother watched Friends and loved it. They also loved the theme song. It brought families together and they loved the show. At least I think it did.

19. Kokomo – The Beach Boys
My favorite Beach Boys song and the happiest in my opinion. Fantastic.

This song was best during the amazing movie Remember the Titans. However, it was great long before that. It was good to see my generation exposed to such a great song. Actually, the whole soundtrack was quite good for this movie.

17. Under the Sea - Sebastian
The best and happiest part of one of the greatest Disney movies. Great song.

16. Walking on Sunshine – Katrina and the Waves
Another fantastic song. If others were making this list, this one would probably be in the Top 10, but they are not...

15. Hey Ya!- Outkast
Andre 3000 really showed off a lot of musical talent with Hey Ya! He showed something fantastic and the world appreciated it. One of the greatest songs of all-time. It's simple and fantastic.

14. Crazy Bird – Wild Child
One of my friends since second grade is the drummer behind this band that is blowing up. I am so proud of him and this band and wanted to put them on this countdown so our followers could see how excellent they are.

13. Chicken Fried – Zac Brown Band
Such a simple and perfect song. This is the song that really opened me up to country music other than Blake Shelton and Carrie Underwood. Before this song I liked about 5 country artists. However, this song opened up the genre to me and I started to like more.

12. Mr.Jones – The Counting Crows
This is one of the most lasting songs from the entire decade of the 90s which was the decade where much of my musical taste came from. The song and the band are fantastic.

11. We Are The Champions - Queen
There isn't much better than celebrating the fact that you are the champion. Every time my team has won a championship, somebody does not wait long until they play this song. This year two of my teams won the big title in the FSU Seminoles and the San Antonio Spurs. Thinking about that makes me very happy and smile.

- Noland

No comments:

Post a Comment