Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

100 Songs That Will Make You Smile (40-31)

We have now gotten into the Top 40 of this countdown of 100 Songs to Make You Smile. These songs should make you show those pearly whites.

40. Say Hey(I Love You) – Michael Franti
This song is just so happy and awesome. It is simply fantastic. There is no other way to say it. I hear this song and it just is an instant smile. Hope it has the same effect on you.

39. Circle of Life
You can easily argue that this is the 2nd best song that has ever appeared in a Disney movie. It is the one song that might even be able to challenge the theme song. It is fantastic and makes you think of one of the greatest movies of all time. 

38. Good Vibrations – The Beach Boys
Just think about good vibrations. This is a great and happy song by the Beach Boys.

37. Mrs.Robinson – Simon and Garfunkel
As a kid I just loved this song because it had my name in it and I thought the song was about my mom. Now I know it wasn't, but I still think this song is great. This is one of the few songs though that I think the remake by the Lemonheads is better than the original. Still, I quite enjoy this song.

36. Never Let You Go – Third Eye Blind
This is one of the biggest songs that 3EB had. It is also one of the more upbeat ones with a pretty good message too. This song is great.

35. Your Grace Is Enough – Matt Maher
This is one of the best praise and worship songs there is. You can tell Jenna and I quite enjoy Matt Maher. The song is just really good.

34. Here Comes the Sun – The Beatles
Another great and happy song by The Beatles.

33. One Week– The Barenaked Ladies
Are those the right words? Not many people know, but everyone does know that they love this song.

If you do not love this theme song, there is something wrong with you. Btw you are welcome for this song being stuck in your head the rest of the day.

31. Wagon Wheel - Old Crow Medicine Show
A lot of people now think this was Darius Rucker's song, but it was originally written by Old Crow Medicine Show. I am not sure if I prefer one version to the other actually, but I thought I'd put the original song on this countdown. One of the best country songs I have ever heard.
-Noland

No comments:

Post a Comment