Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Whatever Wednesday #1!

A few family updates and then I'm starting my first linky party all by myself. I'm hoping to have this be a regular ordeal on Wednesdays. So here's our updates:
  1. My husband has started a Sports blog here. I would love you to check it out! Its called RAN sports! He has spent a lot of time on it!
  2. We've had a blog about our zoo visits for awhile now. It's called Zoo Zoo Review. You can check it out here and follow if you want. Here is one of my favorite pictures from our site: 
Ok now.. onto our Linky Party. I'm posting it now and it 
will be up and available until 8pm on Thurs.
 Right now I'm calling it "Whatever Wednesday"...
photography courtesy of mariannegreig.com
The only rules if you are linking up are... 
You must be a follower and must have a link back to my page at the bottom of your post!
Other than that.. No Rules... It is courtesy to go visit other blogs that are linking up and leave comments!
Now Link Away! Link your blog posts, etsy stores, giveaways... blog related!
Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the invite! I look forward to coming back here each week :o) Happy to be your newest follower. - Sarah @ Repeat Crafter Me

    ReplyDelete