Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Kaitie's Bridal Shower

My friend, Kaitie is getting married on June 9! So exciting! Here is a pic of us from about 4 or 5 years ago: 
Anyways, her bridal shower was this past Saturday and I fell in love with the way her matron of honor and maid of honor and another bridesmaid decorated! Everything turned out so cute! So I thought I'd share! 
This was the entry way. Kaitie loves You've Got Mail and Cafe Lalo is the name of the cafe in the movie!
this was inside ^ 
close up of yummy food!
more goodies.
this was a chocolate mousse with delicious whipped cream on top! 
Now for Games:
We played the clip game... You couldn't say certain words!
Each person got a famous couple... but the most famous was Stephen & Kaitie. We sat and each person read their couple. The winner was the couple who got Stephen & Kaitie!
Favors:
Cake Pops... Red Velvet cake and Yellow Cake with Nutella Frosting
Gifts:
This was before everyone got there... but i love the little banner of material. so cute!
Kaitie's matron of Honor made 2 of these throw pillows... I absolutely loved it! Now I know what I want for my b-day... a sewing machine.

Everything was so wonderful! and it looked so great! 
That's all for today, I have a few more papers to write and I'll be ready to blog all summer long!
Thanks for stoppin' by
xoxo Jen.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! looks like an amazing time! the pictures are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun bridal shower- love the theme! That movie is amazing! :)

    kendall
    songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete