Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Lost & Found / Linky Party

Hey Everyone! This is my last week of grad school until the Fall and I am so ready for it to be over with. I have one paper and one test holding me from summer freedom and more blog posts!! This past weekend was awesome and we really had a great time on Saturday celebrating Noland's birthday. We had dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse (Noland's fave) and it was delicious!
image found here
Needless to say, today has been the day of the lost & found. This morning, Noland could not find his work keys anywhere. Lost. He searched his car and office while I searched all over the house. I called the apartment complex office thinking he dropped them.. Finally we remembered that he had gone to Publix yesterday to pick up some eggs for me. He's the best. So I called Publix and they had the keys but they described them and I wasn't sure. So I went up to Publix and there they were! Found.
While at Publix, I realized that I needed a few things so I picked up some groceries... At check out, I realized my credit card was no where to be found. Lost. Well I thought long and hard and then called Long Horn. Oops, I left it there on Saturday when we went to dinner. So, I went and picked it up.Found.
Thank goodness that I found them. Both of those items were very very important! Could have been in big trouble if we didn't find them. but luckily, we did. This week I would have lost my head if it wasn't attached to my body. Thank the Lord. There is so much joy in finding something that is lost! 
-----
On that note, Its Linky Party time! This party will be up all week as I'm finishing up school!
Here's some posts I loved from last Link up (2 weeks ago). This will be up regularly now! Sorry about last week! :)
 Spy kids ideas! over at Live out Loud
10 Restaurant Waiting Games over at Repeat Crafter Me
and Fresh Take Past Bake Recipe from Couponing and Cooking
-----
Rules are few: 
1. You must be a follower through GFC or Linky followers!
2. Link up whatever you want! --as many different posts as you want!
3. Tweet, FB, Spread the word & Please link back to my page at the bottom of your post!
4. Visit others and leave some love in their comments section!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! Hope you have a great week! -Sarah @ Repeat Crafter Me

    ReplyDelete