Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Movie Monday: Winnie the Pooh

I'm starting a new weekly blog schedule... This is our first Movie Monday! 
And this week I'm talking about Winnie the Pooh! 
Have you seen it? 
It's so cute! My husband and I loved it. Although we have a little bun in the oven, we will definitely be purchasing this one in the future. Winnie the Pooh is one of our favorites.. and boy or girl, we know our little one is going to love Pooh bear!
Plot Summary: During an ordinary day in Hundred Acre Wood, Winnie the Pooh sets out to find some honey. Misinterpreting a note from Christopher Robin, Owl convinces Tigger, Rabbit, Piglet,Pooh, Kanga, Roo, and Eeyore that their young friend has been captured by a creature named "Backsoon" and they set out to save him. (from imdb)

Our Review: This movie is definitely for kids! According to Rotten Tomatoes, it scored at 91% out of 100%! My husband and I loved it. Anyone who watches it has to keep in mind that this is a children's movie. So open your mind to see through the eyes of a child, and you'll love it too! Pooh is so friendly and love-able! We'd like to recommend it to ya! Enjoy and leave me a comment with your opinion!
One of my favorite things about this movie is the soundtrack! Zooey Deschanel does the theme song and a few other songs... Here is "So Long" by Zooey! Take a listen here: 

That's all I have for today! Hope you will check it out if you have some kiddos or just enjoy kids movies! 
Next Monday's movie: The Avengers!
Going with the hubs this weekend to see it! Can't wait! 
Thanks for stoppin' by:
xoxo Jen.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this movie! Wyatt "likes" it. I hate to say this- but he likes Disney Pixar (cars, toy story, etc). Not the classic disney movies that I love (bambi, fox & the hound, etc).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! I did see this and really liked it! I used to love Winnie the Pooh as a kid, and so I was pleasantly surprised that this movie felt like it did back in the day. I was getting tired of Hollywood messing up all my old favorites! Lol.

    ReplyDelete