Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Noland!

My husband.. He gets on blogger this morning on his birthday to post about how great I am!
What is he thinking? Haha! He really is the greatest! And today is his day!
I'm so thankful for him and his kindess. So here are
25 things I love about Noland:
1. He is the kindest & sweetest boy I've ever met. He genuinely cares about each person he meets and just goes above and beyond with sweetness.
2. He loves to go the zoo. I didn't go to a lot of zoos, aquariums and stuff growing up.. if I did, I don't really remember it! But with Noland, we have so much fun going the zoo and checking out weird animals I've never seen! Here's one of his favorite animals...the rhino!
3. He teaches me about sports! I mean I've always loved FSU football but now I know more about baseball.. and I've learned a little bit about basketball. I have a lot more to learn but he is always teaching me things!
4. He likes to go on trips with me. We've been on many adventures. Last night we went to a beach house an hour away.. He is so patient with me. I had a freak out because a rather large spider was on the inside of the windshield and I had to pull over, and get out of the car so he could kill it! We are always on adventures.
5. He likes superheroes! I've learned so much about superheroes.. my family is more of a Spiderman clan.. but I now know about all the other cool heroes.. and I'm getting prepared for future baby boys..
6. He makes me smile. All the time. I cry a lot too just because he's so wonderful. I could never have imagined someone more perfect for me.
7. He loves board games! And so do I!
Sequence is one of our favorites!
8. He's good with kids! He is the most patient person... And I feel like I've really learned to be more patient because of him! He even dressed up for my nephew's birthday once...
9. He loves Disney movies... me too. His favorite is the Jungle Book.
Baloo and Mowgli are so fun!
10. He has introduced me to so many fun things and helps me to always see the positive in everything!
11. He listens to me when I just need to vent about stress from grad school or whatever.
12. During Lent, I started listening to the Christian radio station here.. and he does too! It's cool cause they always talk about fun and interesting things.. and then we talk about it together.
13. I'm a dessert girl myself.. He likes ice cream, even my homemade kind! and he doesn't mind my cravings every now and then. Growing up my mom and I would run and get milkshakes on Fridays or something when we were craving it...everytime I go with Noland, I think of our late night Sonic runs!
14. Every night before we got to bed, we pray together. I love that he is always calling me to pray. He always remembers. I would totally forget.
15. He likes to exercise.. and although I don't exercise as often as I should. He is always encouraging.. and goes on walks with me which I really enjoy!
16. He likes  yard games! I never really played them until we met.. I love yard games because you get to go enjoy the beautiful weather outside and they are just fun! And we're both pretty competitive.
17. He snuggles with me whenever I want.
18. We never fight. I love that. If we have a problem with each other.. we just tell each other right away. Communication is wonderful!
19. We have shows we watch every week. He gets really into them too and I love when we talk about what we think is going to happen! That's fun! Right now, we watch Celeb Apprentice and Survivor! Let's go Penn & Troyzan!
20. He's so kind to my family...
21. He encourages me to be healthy! Eat grilled chicken wraps and veggies!
22. He helps me around the house.. especially lately with grad school being busy!
23. He always drives me... I hate driving. & I know he doesn't like driving my car cause it gives him less leg room but he never complains!
24. He's goofy with me.. and even dances and sings silly sometimes.. Mostly cause I'm a crazy goofy girl.
25. He's going to be the best dad!
Happy 25th Birthday Noley! I love you soo much! :)
I could keep going with the million things I love about him... those are just some...
but That's all for today. Thanks for stoppin by friends!
xoxo Jen.

3 comments:

  1. that was so nice!!! you got a good man!! jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna, in five months you will be a mom, and if your baby is a girl, I hope you will be as blessed as I am that your daughter will find a wonderful, loving, christian man like you have. Your dreams have come true but honey mine have also.
    So thankful for Noland David Robinson.

    ReplyDelete