Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Noland's Birthday

Hi everyone this is actually Noland again. It is my birthday and I just wanted to talk real quick about how great this birthday is and will continue to be. Every birthday from now on is going to be amazing because I will get to spend it with the most wonderful person in the world. Since I got to meet Jenna my life has gotten so much better and it has not stopped one bit. Every day seems to get better and I can't wait to see how amazing our little baby is that comes from this awesome woman. Today she made me eggs and got me a new ladderball game because my old one broke. We will be playing that game shortly. This woman is just amazing and I cannot wait to spend this and every other birthday with her. She makes everyday that much better.
Don't worry she will be posting some stuff in the near future and will be more active with the blog after school finishes this week.

-Noland
This is Jenna with our only niece. She is going to be such a good mom.

2 comments:

  1. You are a good husband Noland and I am so glad my princess has you. Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, you guys are so cute. That little baby is coming into a world with so much love! You guys are BOTH going to be fantastic parents!

    -kendall
    songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete