Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Restless Blog Hop!

Hey Everyone! I'm hosting a blog hop over at the Restless blog hop! :) So Excited.. And Sorry I got this up a little late!
I wanted to share a few things that I'm loving on Pinterest too! Since we just had St. Patty's day.. I'll share some cute things I would love to do for Easter:
Home made cadbury eggs!!! Yum. Can be found here
Dye easter eggs with Kool-Aid. So easy and cheap! You can find it here
And third:
a cute and simple wreath to make for Easter here
adorable Easter eggs, can be found here
 And that's all I have... 
Here is the Young & Restless Blog! You should check out her awesome blog and join the weekly blog hop! Make sure to follow if you are linking up!

young and restless

 And if you are linking up today! Be sure to grab a Restless Blog Hop button!
young and restless

Now Link Away!

3 comments:

  1. found you via blog hop. looooove the easter egg koolaid idea, and i love the meaning behind the name of your blog. soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting the blog hop lady!

    -Kendall
    {songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com}

    PS: I'm having a give-away going on right now & I'd love for you to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the hop, I already follow you. Great pintetest finds! Love the koolaid idea.
    If you have a chance I invite you to tots and me this weekend to join in with lovin' the weekend blog hops

    ReplyDelete