Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Big News!

Well my husband made this facebook official last week. So I've decided to share the big news on the blog!
I'm pregnant!
I found out a while ago and I'm about 10 weeks. We had our first appointment last week and got to see the sweet lil baby's heart beat. Here's the little guy/gal:
Here's my sweet husband's facebook post that announced it to the world after telling family and friends of course: 
We are so blessed and beyond excited. This explains why the blog has gone a week lately without an update.. I've been a little nauseous.. and mostly just trying to get school work done. Grad school full time is intense. I'm interning 20 hours a week plus taking 5 classes. God is good and things will slow down this summer as the little one is supposed to arrive in late September! 
That's all for today! So excited & Thanks for stoppin' by: 
xoxo Jen.

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jenna!!!! All the best to you, your hubby, and soon to be baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing, congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Jenna! That's so exciting and wonderful! : )

    -Mel the Crafty Scientist

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - Congratulations!!!!! That's so exciting. I'm happy for you!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you and your hubby! That is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for honeymoon babies!!! =) Congratulations! You're going to have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, babies! When is your due date? Ours is September 26th. I think you're just a few days behind me! It'll be great knowing someone that's as far along as I am. So hello, new friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for you guys! Definite play dates in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found your blog on Kelly's Korner!

    Congratulations on your sweet little boy! I'm due a few weeks after you on December 6th! Since our due dates are so close, I'm looking forward to reading about your pregnancy journey!

    Congratulations, again, and best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete