Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Hair Therapy!

So being pregnant has been some kind of wonderful. 
I can't wait to hold the sweet little one but I've been so busy that I can't wait til May when I can really focus on this cute little new being! Getting the hospital ready and all that jazz.
But yesterday, I really needed some hair therapy.. 
so I got a hair cut!
BEFORE:
(PS. I have no make-up in this picture above)

AFTER:
I feel better. Now I actually will have time to straighten my hair. 
That's all for today! 
Thanks for stoppin by, 
xoxo Jen.

2 comments:

  1. i'm so past due for my hair therapy! i usually get mine cut around the same time as i take my dog to get groomed...she's been groomed....i have yet to be. :/
    When's your due date?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [new follower here :)]
    congratulations on your sweet new life growing in you!!,
    My husband and I have 3 beautiful blessings-2 boys and 1 princess!, one of the best journeys God blesses us with is motherhood!

    Your new hair cut is super cute!
    Looking forward to more posts :)
    Theeverettsmadeinlove.blogspot.com
    Nicole Everett

    ReplyDelete