Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Another Beautiful Bridal Shower

Well its been one of those weeks.. you know the week where everything that could possibly go wrong does.. so sorry I haven't been around much.. haha. but I'm back and I have bridal shower pictures to share from last weekend.. Once again, I am so blessed with wonderful people in my life to go above and beyond in preparing for my wedding day so here are some pictures from the shower day:
here I am with the hostesses.. friends of my mom
who I've known since I was a youngin'. These women are too kind.
apple cake.. delicious.
The shower food was AHHH-MAZING. Pumpkin bread pudding with caramel sauce.. um hello yummy goodness
my future sister-in-law & I being.. ourselves.
Gift Opening.. I wish  I was smiling.. these little pictures were so cute and they are already hanging in my kitchen!
And here is an ADORABLE apron I received.
Sometimes the best gifts are those you don't register for..
although, I LOVE BOTH registered and Non-registered items haha
bridesmaids.
i hate the way i look in this picture but its so
dang cute the way Marabelle puts her hand under my chin
I couldn't resist.. had to share.. Isn't she a cutie.
For more of Marabelle and her beautiful mommy, you should check out MARIE TEA (total shout out)
One of my best friend's (Victoria from Marie Tea)
sweet little princess, Marabelle
And now for the modeling pics
being silly.. 
Thanks for stoppin by...

xoxo Jen.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you look adorable!!! And wonderful love the outfit and your blog! So happy for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete