Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pinterest Loves #6

"Prints I love" Version

Hey Everyone! & Welcome new followers! I've been so busy this week and haven't been able to post.. no worries, I'll be back this weekend! I had a bridal shower this past weekend, a midterm tomorrow and a paper due on Friday...+ wedding planning stuff I still need to get done. but good news: {bridal shower pics} coming soon!
Today, I decided to share some "sayings" or "prints" that I absolutely love or think are absolutely hillarious! Check em' out!
so funny.
this is so true (:
I love this too! I don't understand why some people don't wear their wedding rings.
Noland & I have agreed to always wear ours when we are married
I honestly believe this to be a true statement. As someone who has struggled
 with depression and anxiety.. We have to choose to be happy.. and you are..
Sometimes you have to "fake it to make it" but God is good and he is always there.
I totally need one of these signs.. so funny.
words to live by
need this for the bathroom.
agreed Al.
I love this. its so true.
Ok well these are all pinned on my pinterest in the Prints I love section: here so go check it out!
That's all for me today.. I'm back to my studies! Thanks for stoppin' by & I promise to have something more fun this weekend!
xoxo Jen.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the second one, "WATCH ME!!!" Yes, so many people can be negative and we just have to make it positive! Have a great rest of the week. (I need to start my pinterest account! I'm just afraid I will ignore family once I start!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! Especially the bathroom one. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Albert Einstein quote. Absolute truth. There are lots of people who roam the earth and are told that they are "stupid" or "useless" when there best potential, their most excellent genius, might be their ability to love, to ignore negativity, or thrive without measured success.

    Also, did you know that old Al thought that transubstantiation was fascinating, and very probably legit? Gotta love that a man with a brain would use it to think outside of the clearly visible world.

    And finally- I give up on asking my hubs to aim. Or put the toilet seat down. Or uh- geez, well I'll not get to gruesome. I count my willingness to let it go as a sign of true love, lol.

    ReplyDelete