Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

My First Bridal Shower - October 9

Ahhh So I'm excited to share with you some pictures from my first bridal shower which was last weekend - October 9, 2011. It was so awesome and I'm truly thankful for all who came... visiting with friends of mine who I haven't seen in a while as well as friends of my mom's who have always been so sweet to me. So I guess I'll give you the Bridal Shower Breakdown via pictures:
this was in the entry way
the bride used to sit in a jewelry store in the early 1900s. She's just awesome!
the hostess(es) with the mostess
YES! We had Mimosas! 
my beautiful friends
(lil sis of my MOH, Kaitlynn- a friend since Kindergarten, Cynda & Tiffany- both bridesmaids, me, Kristen- a good friend from high school, the soon-to-be-sister- Kirsten and Holley- my M(aid or matron..idk she's married). of Honor
being silly
the living room - before the party. I love Mrs. Yvonne's house!
opening a present from my mom. She got us this beautiful picture that talks about a Christian marriage! Loves it!
here's where we were trying to convince Marianne, my photographer to get in a picture with us!
wasn't the table so pretty?
Fruit & Cake
flowers! :)
some of my pretty friends! Cynda, Tiffany & Kristen
all smiles
opening presents!
modeling
& that's all I have to share today. Special thanks for mariannegreig.com for the photography.
xoxo Jen.

1 comment:

  1. booboo, you're so beautiful & you're getting married, ahh! can't wait to see you and hug you!!! these pictures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete