Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Easy & Crafty Clothespin Magnets!

So I made these a month or so ago. I had a massive amount of clothespins from a game at a bachelorette party we played with one of my friends... I've been needing some more magnets for the fridge to hang bills, letters etc. so all I did was
1. Glue magnets on one side of the clothes-pins
2. I cut and glued some paper on one side of the clothes-pins
3. Decorate! I found some stickers and ribbon and applied them to the front! 
4. Gave them 24-hours to dry! &  Loves it!
Here's more pictures!


Another great idea instead of gluing paper to the front of the clothespins would be to paint them.. Also here are some other awesome to do with clothespins found on my favorite site.. pinterest
so many cool things to do with clothespins! 
Now go be crafty! & Thanks for stoppin by!
xoxo Jen.

PS. Will be adding some more links to the recipe tab.. updating it soon! Get excited!
& Thankful to be Linkin' Up:

3 comments:

  1. Very cute idea! Pinning to try myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea - I loove pinterest surfing! Your newest gfc follower, Karima
    www.karimascrafts.com

    ReplyDelete