Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pinterest #3 - Yummy Foods

You can follow me/check out my Pintrest boards here!

Here are some yummy foods and possible recipes I would like to make for the future yet I am trying to eat more healthy so probably not until the Holidays! :) 
Orange Chicken pinned here
NY Times best cookie recipe pinned here
Lettuce in jars pinned here
Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Butter Cream...
Oh man.. so yummy... pinned here
Crock Pot baby back ribs pinned here
Chocolate Covered Bananas pinned here
Make your own Goldfish pinned here
Tomato Bread
wish I had some of this right now..
pinned here
Well, that's all for now.. I'm going to go get some chores done.. Grad School starts tomorrow--Yikes. I'll be back here later today! Leave some love on all yummy food.. 
To follow my blog-- Click follow on the Left or Top of the page! 
To follow me on Pintrest go here

3 comments:

  1. I want to make those little goldfish! And those pumpkin pie cupcakes look AMAZING! Yum! : )

    -Mel the Crafty Scientist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fantastic blog!!! Glad I found it! Love it!!!

    Lola x
    http://lola-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! Drooling now. Really want to try the lettuce trick.

    ReplyDelete