Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Disposal isn't draining..

So the other day, I was cooking dinner and peeling potatoes...
You know, the usual. Well I put the peels down the disposal.. 
Sure enough, the disposal would not drain when I turned the switch...
It looked like a whirl pool of water that simply would NOT DRAIN.
I yelled to Noland to google the problem...

Has this ever happened to you?!
Don't Panic! I have the solution!
All you need is: 
Vinegar
Baking Soda
Boiling Water
Here's the Fix: 
Put 1/2 cup vinegar in there, follow with 3 tablespoons of baking soda. Now boil water pour a bit down at a time. this clears your drains naturally and is eco friendly..

Comments: Mine did not drain right away.. I let it sit for about 5 to 10 minutes and it was still full of water.. then I flicked the disposal switch.. & sure enough, Problem solved! Thanks to Noland's Googling abilities, the sink drained right away. I thought I would share my solution in hopes to help someone else! I'm back to enjoying my unclogged dish disposal! :)
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment