Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream (NO machine)

So, you HAVE to try this. Both my bro & my fiance Noland LOVE it. They both have said, "it was the best ice cream I've ever had!" So here we go: 

Main Ingredients: 
2 cups of Heavy Whipping Cream
1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
3 tablespoons of butter, melted

Directions: 
1. Whip 2 cups of heavy whipping cream until its very thick like whipped cream or cool whip

2. Add the can of sweetened condensed milk and the 3 tablespoons of butter - mix well. 

3. At this point, you can add whatever ingredients you would like to make your particular flavor ice cream but here's what I added to make Birthday Cake Ice Cream
1 teaspoon of Vanilla
Rainbow Sprinkles
Chunks of Homemade Icing

4. Mix all together and put in the freezer to freeze for about 6 hours...

...Hours Later... 
YUMMY GOODNESS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I learned the main ice cream from kevinandamanda.com. You can find their ice cream recipes here. Last time, I made the Cinnamon version which was very yummy! Enjoy! :] 

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I didn't even know you could make icecream without an icecream maker. Looks so yummy. :) Would love for you to link this up to my (wow me) wednesday link party going on right now on my blog. :) (I'm a new follower, too!)

    Ginger
    gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummity yum yum yum! This looks delicious and easy, too! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love cake batter, can't wait to try this!
    We would love for you to share this at our link party, Crafty Lassie Tuesday. It ends tonight at 5pm.
    www.sewstylishboutique.blogspot.com
    We are having a giveaway! Hope to see you there :)
    Heather & Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this looks so yummy! Thanks for the recipe/tutorial!

    I would love for you to share with my Blog Stalking Thursday Link Party Starting tomorrow!
    http://thecraftyblogstalker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just curious as to your recipe for the icing?

    ReplyDelete