Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Flashback Friday @ 525,600 Minutes


Ok, so I wanted to take part in Flashback Friday today over at 525,600 Minutes but I don't have any kids.. haha. So I've been scanning pictures for Noland & I's wedding slideshow and I found some cute pictures of us as kids.. haha.. or at least I think so... So Enjoy!

I was probably 4 or 5 here.. I loved playing with barbies & dress up! Oh man, those were the days.
He's so cute!  I hope we have adorable kids that look just like him! :)
He was interested in Ninja turtles, Marvel, Xmen, Orioles Baseball and he still likes all of those things..  

Flashback Friday
Thanks for stoppin' by everyone! & Happy Friday! & Leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. You two are ADORABLE! Oh gosh, how I loved my Barbie's, & playing dress up days!!! Congrats to the both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute! Thanks for linking up! I am late making the rounds from last week :) Hope you'll join us again, you definitely don't have to share pics of kids...we're an anything goes kind of crowd!

    ReplyDelete