Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Recipe Swap Party Ideas!

My sister-in-law, Ashley, recently had a Recipe-Swap party! 
She looked all over but could not find an invitation that she liked so I made one for her.. (1 Salty & 1 Sweet)
They were in red & brown colors and printed on a burlap looking paper...
Here is the Salty one in black and white:
I blacked out the address and phone number. 
And here are some pictures from the night.. They had a blast..
This was the entry way...
The hostesses: My sister-in law is in the middle. She's more my sister though. I've known her since I was in third grade and we look more alike then my brother and me... haha
Here is some of the food from the night (My mouth is watering now...)
Spicy Pumpkin Cookies
Shrimp & grits
Chicken & Wine sauce: I love the note with it too.
It says, "I have 3 kids, work 40+ hours a week. If you want this, I will email it to you..."
Doesn't that just sound like so much fun!? 
If you are interested in hosting a Recipe party Swap and using one of the invitations, 
I'm charging $5.00 via Paypal. Email me here for details.
The girls had wine, good food, the hostesses had giveaways and it was a good ole' time.
Well that's all for tonight. Looking forward to Thanksgiving week..sharing some family recipes & such.
Thanks for stoppin' by
xoxo Jen.
Linking Up:

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You have some serious invitation makin' talent, girl!! ;) They are so cute! I would LOVE to go to a party with allllll that yumminess. What a great idea! :o)

    ♥Jazmin

    ReplyDelete