Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

So its definitely starting to look like Christmas all over the place... Last night my fiance' and I went to Target and picked up a few items. We came home to my place and watched 
A Charlie Brown Christmas.
and then ate some Christmas Oreos! Yum!
I haven't been able to decorate much for Christmas because we are getting married on December 31, 2011 and there are still some basic necessities we need to purchase before we purchase Christmas decor but I found some amazing Pinterest finds for the future:
Love this..pinned here
cute and funky wreath- pinned here
Christmas Countdown
pinned here
this makes me excited about wrapping gifts... so cute. Thanks Martha
pinned here
I love this. Elf is such a great Christmas movie. 
pinned here
yes.. Christmas Cake balls! Making these.
pinned here
And just because... I like this song.
Thanks for stoppin by
xoxo Jen.

4 comments:

  1. Love the the Christmas decor! That frame for the door looks like a great DIY! enjoy your last month of wedding planning! :) can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST watched the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, looks like I need to watch the Christmas one too now :) & Elf is my favorite ! I could probably quote the whole thing.. Such a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My folks bought me the Michael Buble Christmas album while they were visiting for Thanksgiving! I've listened to it like, 5 times. My husband's had ENOUGH! Lol though I must say, his version of the Ave Maria is pretty lamesauce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and festive finds! Are the oreos actually peppermint flavored??

    ReplyDelete