Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sparrow Nest Designs on Etsy

So the other day, I was scanning the usual stores on Etsy.com looking for something to get my bridesmaids when  I found the cutest little store called...

I messaged Jasmine (the owner) and described what I wanted.. she was so helpful and kind, messaged me back very quickly! A couple of days ago I received my order in the mail.. it was perfect, just what I was looking for! You all should go check out her store because she has some really cute jewelry. 
[And BTW, she didn't pay me or anything to say nice stuff about her.. haha.. Her store is just really that adorable] So here is a preview of what Sparrow Nest Designs has to offer:

You should totally check it out and order from her! I messaged her and let her know I was doing a shout out! She will hook you up! That's all for today hope you all had a great Thursday!
xoxo Jen.

1 comment: