Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pinterest Loves #5 (for the future kids)

Hey Everyone!
Sorry! Grad school has been consuming my life which is why I haven't updated! Today is a big day.. College Game Day on ESPN @ FSU!
GO NOLES!
But now I'm going to share some adorable things I've found on Pintrest for the future.. when I have a kid.. haha
this is so cute.. a before and after pregnancy picture-- loves it. pinned here
a little girl ribbon wreath.. i love this too-- pinned here.
how great would this be for a kid
paint in a bad.. no mess.. pinned here
make your own baby stockings.. i love them
pinned here
i love this room 
pinned here
Now.. GREAT KID PICTURE IDEAS:
hahaha so cute! pinned here
these little girls are sooo cute
pinned here
That's all for now. I will try and have some better updates. I know, its been weak lately but I have been doing homework like nobody's business.. its been crazy. 
Leave a Comment and Thanks for Stoppin by.. :)
xoxo Jen.

1 comment: