Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Engagement Pictures

So I re-did my blog & used a lot of my Engagement pictures to spruce up the place and make if more personal. Let me know if you like it via comment.
But speaking of Engagement pictures...I don't believe I've shared these yet on the blog.. so I've decided to share today! I am so blessed with an awesome sister-in-law who looks more like me than my brother and is crafty too... She took our awesome Engagement pictures! I love them! So if you ever need a photographer in Panama City, FL- Leave me a comment and I will hook you up. I also know a few other great photographers there too! Our wedding photographer is: Marianne Greig! and I'm beyond excited.  (I'll share those with you after the Big day! - 95 days!) but for now, here are a few of my favorite engagement pictures!
in front of an old shed in down town Panama City, FL 
The picture we used for our "Save the Date"
Originally, we wanted to use this as the "Save the Date"
but it was difficult to see the Scrabble letters
Love this one!
This one is just silly. 
This is absolutely my favorite!
I like this one too. The green wall is just really cool!
That's all for now!
xoxo Jen.

5 comments:

  1. These are SOOOO cute! I love the green wall and the Scrabble tiles are just so creative! I LOVE it! You guys are adorable!

    -Mel the Crafty Scientist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures look great! Such a variety of poses and backdrops. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper cute, I'm so excited I found your blog--well you found me first I guess! You guys are adorable, congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these pictures - so cute!! Thanks for visiting my blog!! When I was engaged my then fiance and blogged about planning a wedding on a budget at this blog: http://romanceonadime.blogspot.com/ That's how my blog started!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos! Can't wait to see your wedding photos!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete