Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tasty Summer Salad

Ok... its been a while since I've had an awesome recipe on here. I'm absolutely loving this salad. I've known about it for a few years now... long story short, a friend taught me the recipe and now I crave it randomly! 
On fourth of July, my family had a little cook-out. My brother made steaks, my mom and I made some sides and my sister-in-law made delicious cherry pie. I made this salad and it was a hit... my family enjoyed it too! So now I know that I don't just have crazy weird taste buds because this salad is indeed, tasty. 
Here are the ingredients that you need: 
 You can use canned or regular sliced mandarin oranges. I've been lazy lately and used the canned kind. Shhh... haha. Also, i cut up some fresh strawberries. You can add as much or as little of each ingredient. No dressing on this salad is necessary! The juices from the fruit already present a tasty concoction!
Now go pick up these ingredients at your local grocery and enjoy this tasty treat. It so good, its almost like a dessert!
Yummy. Make sure to mix it up well!
That's all for now.
Thanks for stoppin by, 
xoxo. Jen

4 comments:

  1. Lovely salad. It would be great if you linked it in to today's Food on Friday which is collecting salad recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome! You had me at feta cheese and strawberries! Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo party!
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious! Love the strawberry and feta combo, and the mandarins sounds perfect! I'd love it if you would come on over to Summer Salad Sundays and share this recipe. Here's the link:
    http://easynaturalfood.com/2012/08/04/summer-salad-sundays-852012/

    Hope to see you there!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing this recipe with Summer Salad Sundays! I'll be hosting every week through summer so I'd love to see you again with your next salad recipe.

    ReplyDelete