Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Baby Shower Fun

Hey Everyone! 
Once again, I've been M.I.A. due to a weekend visit to see my family and a baby shower! Noland & I are so blessed and received some awesome gifts! My sister-in-law, Ashley did a great job putting everything together in her beautiful house with three of my best friends Cynda, Tiffany and Holley.
So here are a few pictures of decor details and us.
Here was the centerpiece with the baby shower invite! It was so cute.. Looked like a baseball game ticket!
They used popcorn, cracker jacks, double bubble, and sun flower seeds as part of the decor.
Here's some of the goodies.. Vanilla Cupcakes, Salted Caramel Cupcakes, Emeril Coffee Cakes and Pecan muffins... so delicious!
Here's me and the hostesses. 
R to L : Holley, Cynda, me, Ashley & Tiffany
 
Love the little details in decor.. Ashley made this awesome chalkboard on the right! 
And here is my mom, me and Ashley. 
Cute little table with plates etc!
Thankfully, my mom's friend Elaine captured some great pictures displayed in this post! And the blurry ones are from my phone.. The shower was a lot of fun, great time to visit with friends and family. I can not express the thankfulness I feel to all those who came. 
Yesterday, Noland & I put together the crib. Today, I'm washing all of baby's clothes so I can put them away. We also went through almost everything to find a place to put it all! Can't believe our little Jr. almost here.
That's all for now! Thanks for stoppin' by
xoxo. Jen

3 comments: