Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

me, myself & i

I decided to participate in the me, myself & i link up party a day late...oops!
it seems like a lot of fun! 
You should check it out and link up too!
So here we go! 
1. What is your biggest phobia?
I have a phobia of messes (Ataxophobia). I know it's weird. For example, my hubs and I currently just moved and have a large pile of stuff in our dining room because we are going to have a garage sale this weekend. I don't know what the deal is but its just overwhelms me. I don't think mine is super extreme or will ruin my life because I think "real" Ataxophobia causes issues. But from time to time, I get a little stressed if surrounded by a mess. 
2. If you could relive any day in your life, what would it be and why? 
I think I would relive my wedding day (Dec. 31, 2011). It was such a great day and I got to marry the man of my dreams. I wish I could relive it just to soak up all the wonderful-ness of such a special day! Even now, when it has only been six months, I feel like there are so many details that I can't remember. I also wish I would have gone to bed immediately after the rehearsal dinner the night before instead of staying up talking to old friends because I was pretty tired come the big day, but it was worth it!

3. If you could stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
I wouldn't want to stay the same age forever but if I had to choose, I guess I'd say the age I am now (24). Newly married with a baby on the way... Life is good. Except I wouldn't want to stay pregnant forever because my back hurts haha. and I would spend eternity waiting to hold my sweet little guy.
4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
Well, I'm not really sure. I've been told multiple times by people that I don't know that I look like Kendra from Kendra on Top & The Girls Next Door. I find it really funny because I've never watched either of those shows and she's from Playboy. We are nothing alike but apparently people in the Walmart check out line think we look alike... 
When I was in high school, I wanted to be told I looked like Kelly Clarkson. I almost got chunky blonde high lights like she used to have.. haha but my mom wouldn't let me. 
I don't think I look like Kelly or Kendra... 

5. What songs are included on the soundtrack of your life?
Don't worry, Be Happy by Bob Marley
Madly In Love with you by Sean McConnell
Something Beautiful by Needtobreathe
Smile by Uncle Kracker
I'm only me when I'm with You by Taylor Swift
Tangled by Aaron Lewis
Everybody by Ingrid Michaelson
It Won't be like this for Long by Darius Rucker
I don't know if all of these would be on my soundtrack but they are some of my favorite jams lately for sure. I love music.. this is just a small glimpse at my music faves.
That's all for today! 
Thanks for stoppin by to get to know some fun facts about me.
And stop by tomorrow for our weekly link up party! It's back! (:
xoxo. Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment