Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

September Feature: Pretty Little Endeavors

Hey Everyone! I want to introduce you to one of my amazing Sponsors... Mandy from Pretty Little Endeavors! I know I've been MIA lately due to pregnancy exhaustion... but Mandy is here today to share a little bit about herself and her awesome blog! So be sure to stop by and say hi!!!
-----
Hey all you fab Spicy readers! I'm Mandy & I blog over at Pretty Little Endeavors!
I'm no "big shot blogger". I do not and will not follow the rules. I don't sugar coat anything. I just blog it like it is! I'm a sassy and sarcastic kind of girl. It's too easy to make me laugh.. But, it's almost impossible to make me mad. I work & go to school full time.. So, I take any chance I can to have some fun! I have a severe addiction to shopping and coffee. I live for a great sale and a big cup of coffee. I have been dating my best friend officially for over 2 years.

He has made me happier than I've ever been in my life & with myself. Don't worry... We're not one of those mushy over the top couples. Remember, I don't sugar coat! We have our cute lovey moments.. Most of the time we're just silly and fun. Which is my kind of perfect! We share an extreme obsession for the Detroit Red Wings

I'm a total boy when it comes to hockey. & I'm a total girl when it comes to any other sport. I was born, raised & currently stuck in Michigan.. But, I was made for Nashville, Tennessee. I can't wait until I can call it home in a few years! Now that you know some randomness about me.. 
Come stop by my little blog! I'd LOVE to meet all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment